Thursday 1 November 2012

geometry

I am currently working on a brief designing three printed garment fronts. I have decided to merge the trend subterranean with geometry and so I have been drawing from my theme of exposed and destructed brickwork and apartment blocks/lofts. I really found the photographs I took of brickwork inspirational and have wanted to use these within my own work. Focusing on texture within details like rooftops and ceiling beams I am going to combine this with geometric shape and line.

moodboard



































drawing and development

















































































































































source/ loft image: spitalfieldslife.com, blue collage: pinterest



No comments:

Post a Comment